Exclusive customer service and direct real-time exchange
Swiss post Air mail, register air mail
A brief introduction of Swiss post
Swiss postal packet service is dedicated to providing customers with a flexible, customer-oriented, market-leading service. Swiss Post offers its customer a substantial worldwide delivery network with comprehensive coverage in over 220 countries and regions. Swiss Post is committed to providing its customers with reliable convenience and value for money postal services. Swiss post is the best post in Europe. It almost set his branches in every other country with powerful ability of handling parcels.
Advantages of Swiss post
1. Time: 8-18 working days
2. Customs clearance: powerful ability of customs clearance and no need for second clearance.
3. Effective: several distribution centers which can avoid blasting warehouse and can make flexible circuit resources to improve the process.
4. Price-save your cost by 30% of the international express price.
5. Tracking-Swiss register post can be tracked like express.
Volume and weight limit
parcels weight <=2kg
None cylinder parcel: length+width+height<=90cm. length <=60cm, height<=14cm, width<=9cm
Cylinder parcel:diameter*2+length<=104cm,length<=90cm,diameter*2+length>=17cm, length>=10cm.
Parcels value limit:
Only low valued parcel can be delivered. The low valued means the declared value is less than 22 Euro which is not including the freight fee.
More than 200 countries in the world.
Price can be checked on website :http://www.digoexpress.com
Air mail：100RMB/KG+2RMB/parcel(handling fee)
Register mail ：120RMB/KG+2RMB/parcel(handling fee)+13RMB/parcel(register fee)
1. Tracking website: http://www.swisspost.com/；
2. If the recipient does not receive the parcel after 14 working days, he can request the customer service of PFC’s express to track the parcel. And it can not be tracked after 2 months.
3. Parcels to the following countries can be tracked.
- A. Parcels to the following countries can be tracked on the Swiss post’s website: Belgium, Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Syria, Finland, Japan, America, France, Luxembourg, Swiss, German, New Zealand, Hungary, Swaziland
- B. Parcels to the following countries can be tracked on the local post website(the language may not be English):
Hong Kong http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp
United States http://www.usps.com/
Tariffs and customs clearance fees
Swiss postal packets won´t incur tariffs or clearance fee when sending, but in the destination country import tariffs may be applied. Each specific country has different tax laws and you should be aware of these before sending any parcel.
Aviation embargoed goods such as dangerous goods, liquids, powder, engine, battery, motor, guns for sports, medicine for emergency or scientific research, underproof magnetic items, perishable products, radioactive substances etc.
State banned export goods such as antiques, precious metals, currency, and other prohibited products. Any products within a battery or pure battery are not accepted.
Settlement of claims
1. The register mail will be compensated according to declared value and freight. But the highest compensation is 260RMB,, and the register fee will not be returned.
2. If the air mail parcel was lost, there will be no compensation. And if the parcels are confiscated by customs for the parcels including fake brand and forbidden items will also have no compensation.
If the parcel is returned, we will charge 50RMB/KG for returning fee.
1. The Swiss post shipping code are SWBAM (air mail) and SWBRAM (register air mail)
2. Please make sure the shipping code is right and clear, or the order will not be identified.
3. For air mail, customers do not need to upload the information to the PFC logistics system. Customers can just use their own-made label.
4. For register air mail, the customer’s information must be uploaded to the PFC’s logistics system. There are two ways:
1) To take the tracking number as order number to PFC’s logistics system and pasted the customer’s self-made label on the parcel.
2) To upload the order’s information and print the address label from PFC’s logistic system on the parcel.
5. Items description:
The actual name of the commodity and quantity must be declared in detail. Example: for products such as DVD or CD the exact nature of the content, the length and purpose of the material must be described. For clothing and textile items, the application, the elements and the weave must be described...Descriptions such as gift or sample are not acceptable.
6. The declared value:
An invoice stating the value of the shipment must be included. Declaring a low value may result in higher tariffs and fines by your countries customs when they believe the value has been under declared. So we suggest to declare the actual value.
1. Swiss post’s parcel can only use blank envelope with out customs declaration of HK post and return address.
2. Customers only need to paste the address label from PFC logistic system in the middle of the parcel.